DEVIL COMES TO STEAL AND KILL....
One thing that I learnt when I was young is the devil is very busy to fulfill what is written on John 10:10a “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.”NIV
When God created you he has already has a purpose for you of which he expect you to fulfill. God saw a Success and not a Failure, He saw a Head and not a tail, He saw the great you and He knew that you can become what he has destined you to be.
From the above scripture in John 10:10a, it is clear that devil has come to steal, kill and destroy the plan that God has for you.
Devil will do whatever it takes to steal your joy, career, calling, relationship, holiness and anything that God has planned for you.
Today I have important message for you, my dear young brothers and sisters. In the same verse if you continue to part b it is saying“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
It does not matter the situation you are in now, stand up as Jesus has come that you may have LIFE and you may have it to the FULLEST. Wow this is very beautiful message; you can have life again to the fullest, Hallelujah. Praise the Name of our Lord Jesus!
Get out of that contract, friendship, relationship and anything that it is not pleasing to God, come back to your God and repent, He is faithful and a will forgive you. God does not take anything personal because he is God, our Jehovah! Amen.
If you are in a relationship that is not pleasing God, I encourage you get out today, ooh Yes I mean Now and it is my prayer that you will never look back again. If you do that honestly God is faithful He will renew your life and the plan that he has for you shall come to pass.
You can become a Pastor, Counselor, MD, Father or Mother, a Success that He has destined you to be in this earth. One thing that will help you to make this step is perseverance on rejection, blasphemy and any kind of negativity from your friends or even brethren. Be Prepared for that and do not let it drag you back ,NO Please, as long as your relationship with God is Okay ,it doesn’t matter what the whole world is saying about you, Hold On to your calling, Hallelujah.
And one day I know I will receive an email or messages on your testimony for taking a step of Faith.
Sometimes taking a step of faith needs counseling from your Pastor, Bishop, Prophets and other church leader at your local church or nearby Christian ministry. The good thing about them they will reconcile you to God, pray with you, and encourage you to continue trusting on God alone.
Also have a Prayer partner who will stand with you in prayer for you to be strengthen spiritually. It real works ,I have seen it in my life and of others too.
God can beautify your life for Good I am telling you.
My Prayer for You
Ooh Lord Jesus I pray for this brother or sister,father I thank you because you have created him/her in your image. And father I thank for sending your son Jesus to die for our sin,and thanks for our life is not the same we have the new life and become new creations,thanks because Christ is living in us.
In the Mighty Name of Jesus I pray against any trap or evil plan that is holding my brother/sister down. Thank you because you have come that she/he may have life and may have it to the fullest. I pray for your mercy over her/his life. And thanks for divine deliverance from evil attacks. I Pray that you will guide her/him on the way s/he should go,please provide him with the right councellors and friends to hold her back in your kingdom.In the name of Jesus I pray,Amen
Be Blessed and Welcome to the Kingdom
Backslide means to lapse or fall backwards in your relationship with Christ. To lose interest in following the Lord.Sometimes when a Christian is about to backslide will not be able to detect whether he is on right track or not. A lot of Youth has fall in this trap especially in schools and universities.
When you find your self avoiding born again friends,not attending church activities and not reading the Word of God....that is a Red light that you are about to go back to Egypt.
Today I will share with you briefly on what to do to ensure that you did not backslide;
- Examine your faith-life regularly.
- Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test? 2 Corinthians 13:5 (NIV)
- If you find yourself drifting away, turn back immediately.
- See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. Hebrews 3:12-13 (NIV)
- Come to God daily for forgiveness and cleansing.
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9 (NIV) Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14 (NIV)
- Continue daily seeking the Lord with your whole heart.
- And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever. I Chronicles 28:9 (NIV)
- Stay in the Word of God; keep studying and learning daily.
- Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life. Proverbs 4:13 (NIV)
- Stay in fellowship often with other believers. You can’t make it alone as a Christian. We need the strength and prayers of other believers.
- And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near. Hebrews 10:25 (NLT)
- Stand firm in your faith. Expect difficult times in your Christian life.
- All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:22 (NIV)It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1 (NIV)
- Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.
1 Timothy 4:15-17 (NIV)
- Run the race to win.
- Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training ... we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 1 Corinthians 9: 24-25 (NIV)I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness... 2 Timothy 4:7-8 (NIV)
- Remind yourself of what God has done for you in the past.
- Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised … we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.
Hebrews 10: 32, 35-39 (NIV)
The 10 points above will be possible if you do the following;
- Develop a daily habit of spending time with God. Habits are hard to break,through prayers and studying the word of God
- Memorize favorite Bible verses to recall in difficult times.
- Listen to Christian music to keep your mind and heart in tune with God.
- Develop a Christian friendship so that you'll have someone to call when you feel weak.
- Get involved in a meaningful project with other Christians.
- Attend a Bible teaching church ,which also believe in Salvation