Do you have Bedwetting Kid…….
The following strategies that can help your children to reduce or varnish bedwetting;
· Encouraging a child to pee before bedtime.
· Restricting a child's fluid intake before bed.
· Covering the mattress with plastic.
· Bed-wetting alarms. These alarms sense urine and wake a child so they can use the toilet.
· Bladder stretching exercises that may increase how much urine the bladder can hold.
· If problem persist consults your Doctor.==================================================
Basic Table Manners To Teach Kids:
- Pray before you start eating after you finish eating
- Eat with a fork ( hata kijiko kinafaa) unless the food is meant to be eaten with fingers. Only babies eat with fingers
- Sit up and do not hunch over your plate; wrists or forearms can rest on the table, or hands on lap. You don't want to look like a Neanderthal.
- Don't stuff your mouth full of food, it looks gross, and you could choke.
- Chew with your mouth closed. No one wants to be grossed out seeing food being chewed up or hearing it being chomped on. This includes no talking with your mouth full.
- Don't make any rude comments about any food being served. It will hurt someone's feelings.
- Always say thank you when served something. Shows appreciation.
- If the meal is not buffet style, then wait until everyone is served before eating. It shows consideration.
- Eat slowly and don't gobble up the food. Someone took a long time to prepare the food, enjoy it slowly. Slowly means to wait about 5 seconds after swallowing before getting another forkful.
- When eating rolls, tear off a piece of bread before buttering. Eating a whole piece of bread looks tacky.
- Don't reach over someone's plate for something. Politely ask that the item to be passed to you. Shows consideration.
- Do not pick anything out of your teeth, it's gross. If it bothers you that bad, excuse yourself and go to the restroom to pick.
- Always use a napkin to dab your mouth, which should be on your lap when not in use. Remember, dab your mouth only. Do not wipe your face or blow your nose with a napkin, both are gross. Excuse yourself from the table and go the restroom to do those things.
- When eating at someone's home or a guest of someone at a restaurant, always thank the host and tell them how much you enjoyed it. At least say that you liked the dinner or mention a specific item that was particularly tasty, i.e. the dessert was great. Again, someone took time, energy, and expense to prepare the food, so show your appreciation
The importance of family dinners…
Why Mealtime Matters
Experts everywhere agree: Sharing meals helps cement family relationships, no matter how you define "family."
"Sitting down to a meal together draws a line around us," says Miriam Weinstein, author of The Surprising Power of Family Meals. "It encloses us and, for a brief time, strengthens the bonds that connect us with other members of our self-defined clan, shutting out the rest of the world."
In study after study, the beneficial impact of family mealtime has been
demonstrated for children of all ages.
· Better grades,
· Healthier eating habits,
· Closer relationships to parents and siblings,
· Ability to resist negative peer pressure,
· Resilience in the face of life's problems
All these are outcomes of simply sharing dinner on a regular basis.
Consider these research findings:
· Children depend on their parents for the ABCs of good health
· More mealtime at home is the single strongest factor in better achievement scores and fewer behavioural problems in children all ages. More meals at home also resulted in less obesity. As it easy to watch what your children eat
· Because feeding is the most basic animal form of caring, sharing meals is one of the most central family bonds
· Through the mini lessons of table manners, children learn to share and think of others. By saying “please” and “thank you,” we recognize the humanity of our tablemate, acknowledging the fact that we both deserve respect
· More than a decade of research by The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University has found that the more often kids eat dinner with their families, the less like they are to smoke, drink or use drugs
· You can teach your children to pray, as you will be setting an example by praying before and after kula chakula
Tips for Setting the Table
*Kwawale ambao hawajui Kama Mimi, I found this very easy to remember
1. In general, forks go to the left of your dinner plate and knives and spoons go to the right. The knife blades should always face toward the plate. Remember this by imagining that the knives are protecting the spoons from the evil forks to the left (Hii nimeipenda ha ha ha ha ha)
2. What do I do with all these glasses?
Line them up, execution-style, across the top of the place setting (or simply forget the water glass)? Wrong again.
Water glasses should be placed directly above the dinner knife. The soft drink glass sits directly to the right of the water glass.
3. Napkins in a snap
After all of this pomp and circumstance, tackling napkins is easy. Traditionally, cloth napkins are used for formal meals and may be placed on the center of the dinner plate, underneath the forks, or directly to the left of the forks — the choice is yours.
Teach your Kids to Pray
Fundisha watoto wako Kuomba
|Mama na Binti wakiomba|
Maisha ya sasa yako soo demanding yaani yanabana sana kiasi kwamba watu wanakimbizana huku na kule ili kupata mkate wa kila siku.
Kama Mkiristo pamoja na changamoto zote lazima tusimame katika nafasi zetu.
Jambo la muhimu kwa watu wenye watoto ni kuhakikisha unafundisha watoto wako kuomba haijalishi wana umri gani,inapaswa umfundishe mtoto kuomba kuanzia hata hajazaliwa uwe unamuombea mara kwa mara,na akizaliwa uwe unaomba nae na kuendelea katika hatua zake za ukuaji anatakiwa aone familia inakaa pamoja na inaomba.
Maombi ya familia kwa pamoja yana maana sana kumjengea msingi mtoto,kama neno linavyosema hapo juu kwamba mfundishe mtoto njia atakayoiendea maana hataiacha atakapokuwa.
Akianza kuongea mfundishe kuombea chakula,na watu wote wanaoishi ndani ya nyumba yako unatakiwa uwatrain hivyo kwamba kabla watoto hawajala au kulala lazima waombe kwanza hiyo itageuka kuwa culture au utamaduni ndani ya nyumba yako na itawajenga watoto kujua umuhimu kwa kuomba.
Hata sometimes uwe unakwenda nae kwenye huduma mbalimbali za kuombea watu then anaona jinsi mtu anavyoombewa na mwisho anatoka na ushindi basi hapo mtoto atakuwa na picha ndani yake ya ukuu wa Mungu,atajifunza kukemea pepo na kuombea wagonjwa. Siku nyingine nitawaelezea experience your watoto kumuombea mtu na pepo likatoka.
Kama ikitokea wewe mwenyewe hujisikii vizuri au mwenzake anaumwa mzoeshe mtoto akuombee au amuombee huyo mtu anayepatwa na hiyo shida,basi hapo utakuwa unafanya training ya kuwaanda watumishi wakubwa wa kizazi kijacho….Najua kabisa Ibilisi hapendi lakini maneno ya Mungu katika Mathayo 19:26 Yanasema kwamba Kwa Binadamu Haiwezekani lakini kwa Mungu hakuna Lisilowezekana!
Faida za kumfundisha mtoto kuomba:
· Atakomaa na kukua Kiroho
· Atajengwa katika kusudi Mungu alilomuitia
· Ataweza kupambana na hila zote za Iblisi popote atakapokuwa
· Uhakika wa Ulinzi wa Mungu
· Kuja kuwa Mama au Baba bora
Mungu atusaidie tuweze kuwafundisha watoto jinsi ya kuomba,AMEN
Nakaribisha Mwenye cha kuongeza jamani tuweze kujengana……click comment utoe mchango wako
Provers 22: 6 "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it to love God and others."
Welcome All and Stay Blessed!