Tuesday, October 1, 2013

There is Life after Death an Amazing Testimony

A personal Testimony from Frida James Blessing



It was about 21 yrs ago, when I realized that I was in this world without any hope and decided to kill myself! I saw myself different from other kids as I didn’t have mother, even knowing her. I was living in my own father’s house as a slave, that time many things happened to me.

I decided to commit suicide several times but Jesus saved me. One day at the mid of the night I saw myself died and I was in my way to God, and on that road I saw Jesus but he was shining with very brightly.

In his presence I fell down and bent my head down in the land, crying and asking him to give me another chance, just one day to come back to earth to repent my sin. But He refused and said to me is too late. I continued crying and begging Him to give me just only one day to repent my sin but He refused.

Suddenly to my surprise He told me to raise my head and look down to earth. In fraction of a second, He opened all roofs of the houses on the earth and He asked me to see what people are doing. People were so busy sinning! It was terrible to see those scenes. He said, LOOK! It was so sad!!!. I continued crying begging him to let me go back to repent my sin and tell people about repenting.

He said listen to Father, I known He was talking about to listen God; but I heard thunder!!! It was terrifying voice!!! Everything was shaking, And I had that voice 3 times. Lol! I felt myself shaking terribly inside me. I knew openly that it is only God we should fear and not man. I felt like he was destroying my body and it was like my bones were not working properly anymore.

Then all over a sudden I found myself sitting on my bed, just shaking and sweating. I was in my grandma house that time and I told her about that dream, and she told me, before you die you will be saved. She was was a born again Christian. After that, I realized that Jesus was teaching me something.

What I need all people to find out here is …Jesus didn’t ask me about my sin, He didn’t ask me about my church, my religion my pastor or my family. It was between me and Him (personal relationship with God is very important) When I was in his presence I knew myself I was a sinner and I need to repent my sin before I saw God. That’s why I was asking Him to give me only one day to repent my sin.

So all human beings have to trust Jesus as the way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through Him John 14:6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”. Our relationship with God is very important….it is just about us and our creator.

The word of God says: He who believes and baptized will be saved Mark 16:16 -We must believe and “that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved! For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:9-10) -We must believe and confess!!! All we need is the word of God, the word of God is real, if you trust, work and walk on it, we will have everything as sons and daughters of GOD.

What I see for myself, is this, Life without Jesus is nothing -Jesus is a true friend, He is eternal and He is the one who shows us the way to the Father, because He is the way and the truth and the life. Let us do not take this Grace for granted. This world worth nothing compare with eternal life in heaven.

We are just passing here, life is like a flower, but if you choose Jesus as your Savior you will never die, because He has the Keys for life and death, when we die, we will still be alive.
 
After Reading this if you have decided to Repent your Sin, please pray this repentance and Salvation Prayer;
Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.
 
 
CONGRATULATION YOU ARE NOW A MEMBER OF FAMILY OF GOD
Just find the church that believes in Salvation and be an active member there for your personal spiritual growth. Hallelujah, Thank You Jesus!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment